Thursday, November 1, 2012

What is My Priority?


 

I love me.  I love me.  I love me.

I can hardly believe it.

That is my new priority.

I act in accord with myself.

With me.

With my loves, desires, goals.

My abilities support what I love.

I take care of myself best through doing what I love.

It’s all one direction now.

All the energy flows into what is good for me.

Nothing is drained off in other directions.

When I uplift, I am uplifting myself.

I am no longer depressed, exhausted, and frustrated taking care of everyone else first.

The considerable lifting up strength I have gained is now being utilized for me.

Loving me is so totally unselfish.

I can do things for myself that no one else can.

I can jump, run, be happy, create.

That lets a lot radiate off of me as it overflows and overflows.

But first, I love me, love me, love me.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment