Friday, November 9, 2012

I Am Loving Me


 

I feel so loved.

I am so loved.

I have respected and listened to myself so intently and so consistently, that I would never do anything, even in my mind, to feel frustrated or angry.

Those feelings and reactions always came from without and I know better now than to accept them.

I went where they took me.

I got sick.

I was forlorn.

But now that I know that I am who I say I am, I am saying what I want to hear.

I have found the peace in doing what I am being.

There is no distance between what I love and what I do and who I am.

There are no gaps.

And there was a great chasm.

But I have filled it in and I no longer have to jump across or drag myself down and then up the other side to be happy and fulfilled.

I am in a universe of loving me.

And I attract others who see me this way now.

I respect the way I learn.

I persist to understand what is new or confusing to me.

I take what I learn and create wonderful things.

I adore the way I am living now.

I am me and I love me, and so does everyone else who knows me.

They can’t help it.

It is what I am pouring out about me.

They feel it.

They want it.

They find me so I can share it with them.

We are all so fulfilled.

And all because I love me.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment