Sunday, November 18, 2012

Doing Many Things


 

When there are so many things to do, I have started learning how to simply stop.

I may sit for a few moments, or even take the time to read something inspirational.

I do not have to keep going.

There are a lot of demands being made on all of us.

The only one we absolutely have to fulfill is the one to remain calm within.

When we are calm within, we can hear how and what and when to do things.

We can listen for guidance.

We hear guidance from the calmness within ourselves.

Until we take the time to get calm, we are not really working smoothly.

We are running, stopping and starting.

When we work from calm, everything simply flows.

My goal is to keep practicing calmness.

I want it to become my complete way of life.

That is what feels the best to me.

And everything gets done just fine.


© 2912 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment