Monday, March 19, 2012

A Matter of Balance


For me, it is a matter of balance.

I can work very hard and with great concentration from project to project,
but I must have a balance in my activities in order to stay refreshed.

To compensate for lack of balance, I have many symptoms.

When they become overwhelming in one direction or another, I become aware that I am out of balance.

Almost, immediately, when I take steps to reestablish balance, the symptoms dissipate and I am restored.

Balance is individual.

If you are struggling to make things work, you are out of balance.

Although someone outside of you can tell whether you are in balance, they cannot tell you how to establish balance for yourself.

Balance happens when everything is in accord.

As you start to align yourself with your purpose, that part of you begins to feel marvelous.

Then anything else that is out of balance shows up, and you can figure out how to put that into complete balance within your life.

Of course while we are all distracted trying to take care of necessary things, it is hard to pay attention to our own needs and to establish balance.

However, usually something begins to be horribly out of balance and then we are forced to take a look at it.

This is a continual process until everything is aligned and we learn how to make the adjustments to keep it there.

Then, our life becomes one of those that just flows and people wonder how we do it.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment