Monday, March 5, 2012

A Joy-Filled Day


Yesterday, I awoke and felt the need to do my spiritual study.

As I progressed into it, the feeling of light began to spread until it filled me.

At that point, I asked myself what the message was for me.

The answer was, a joy-filled day.

I spent the day, the first quiet one in many months, with my husband.

We did little things.

It was a joy-filled day of many little things.

We have both been supporting each other through many challenges.

We are feeling the daily, moment by moment, quiet and strengthening result of learning how to do that.

It is not a quest either of us would have ever taken on.

But it is the most calming, the most strengthening, the most productive we have ever been involved in or seen around us.

To have a joy-filled day is the best I know.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment