Monday, April 2, 2012

Going Forward and Inward


Now, even when I am doing fine, I still find something special when I write and when I meditate.

Recording thoughts that come to me to consider is a peaceful and valuable way to spend my time.

It is a meditation.

It lets the world stop whirling inside me for a while.

It lets me consider the view from inside, not outside me.

We are all here, busily doing things, while...

                quietly, deeply, we are all discovering our own purpose and identity.

It is a good combination.

It is good to let the within power the without.

It lets the quiet and calm infuse all the other activity.

Taking hold of this, we develop a taste for it .

It continues to guide and increasingly permeate and infuse all of our life.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment