Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Inspiring Others


I have become so convinced on being loved, cherished and adored that I have now become prepared to share this on a more specific basis with others.

I have loved discovering this precious message for myself and seeing that it is true for everyone.

But now, I am interested in really seeing it in practice for more people one on one.

What can I do to inspire others to take the steps to create this feeling in themselves?

What can I do to inspire other people that this work is worth it?

What can I do to inspire other people that their discomfort is the guiding force in their lives to break through?

This is how they will discover their true purpose and make it happen.

This is loving, cherishing and adoring ourselves, for our strength in being who we really are.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment