Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wealth Appreciation



I am so grateful to have everything I need whenever I need it and to have it in abundance.

I am saying this because it is always true and always has been true.

I am only lately discovering this for myself.

We all have tremendous wealth.

It is the innumerable thoughts we think.

I am learning to make sure that I am thinking the kind of thoughts that are uplifting and generous to myself and to others.

That way, my wealth will manifest in positive ways instead of in ways that are detrimental to me.

I am learning to appreciate the good ideas that come to me and to ask for guidance in using and sharing them.

I am becoming more aware of the inner guidance of other people when I have a strong impression when I see them.

If it is positive, I realize I am being embraced by their uplifting sense of themselves and others.

If it is negative, I am learning to include them in my thoughts for their well-being as well as my own.

I find I am attracting more and more of the people and resources and situations that will allow me to expand my giving.

That is a great and wonderful step for me to discover.

I am so very grateful.


© 2011 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment