Sunday, December 4, 2011

Desire and Action


I am on a new track for myself.

I have found what I truly love and enjoy, and the Universe is supporting it according to my desire.

Gaining confidence in myself and in my own desire, having the right to have a voice is very new for me.

I am still a beginner, but nothing can take this from me.

There is a power in doing this that I have never been aware of.

It is the power of oneness, being at one in acting on what the heart desires.

Oneness is always stronger than divisiveness.

Oneness always builds a stronger foundation.

What the Universe supplies is always complete in every way.

It will be fun to see how this new step opens more avenues for sharing and enriching, both for me and others.


© 2011 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment