Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Peaceful Abundance


I have been reading in A Course in Miracles about the idea of feeling and being and acting all in one direction.

I am so happy to discover this.

It is a recent conclusion of my own and it is true.

It feels completely different not to be in conflict within oneself in any way.

I am not having to fight all along the path.

I am not having to constantly correct my course.

It is all flowing in one direction, picking up more and more support as I go.

In fact, it feels so natural every time something else is added.

This is a completely different kind of abundance than we are taught about growing up.

It is a peaceful abundance that can be trusted and does not depend on making things happen in any way.

Simply align heart, soul, mind and action in the direction you truly want to go and all the resources you need will be there to support you.


© 2011 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment