Friday, December 11, 2020

Moving into love


 Although I did not know it at the  time, the decision to discover what I love to do has led me into an amazing new world.


When I am involved in doing  what I love to do, I send  out to the world feelings of love for myself.


Recognizing and honoring what I love to do has made such a difference in how I feel on a daily, even hourly, basis.


I no longer have to reward myself at the end of a long, required project.


I no longer have to put off what I love for weeks, months, even years.


I can do what I love everyday, and all day.


I am creating beauty and calm, peace and harmony all day, everyday.


I am lifting up my own spirits and creating a genuinely happy attitude for myself and for those around me.


I am living in beautiful surroundings which uplift me.


I am learning new skills which expand my offerings.


I am able to connect in a genuine and authentic way, because I am am honoring my own best self.


I treasure the life I am creating for myself instead of just enduring it and doing the best that I can.


When I do the best that I can in my new life, it connects me to right timing and uplfiting action.


I am fulfilling my purpose, instead of someone else’s concept of society and civilization.


I am connecting to my ideals in practical and sustainable ways.


I love feeling fulfilled as I take each new step.


I love that tiny steps add up to big steps.


I love that it is always possible to move ahead when I move into love.


© 2020 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment