Sunday, December 13, 2020

In my right place


 

Because I love me, I take the steps to place myself well.


I place myself in a  happy frame of mind.


I know what I love to do and I make sure that I do it.


I respect my body and I feed it in a healthy way.


I move consciously and with intent.


I maintain my flexibility and strength in gentle consistent ways.


I place myself in beautiful surroundings.


I support myself with an uplifting process of thought and art.


I involve myself in good causes for the earth.


I  acknowledge the value of artists and I contribute to them.


I have simple routines of maintainance and cooking.


I converse often with my husband and tell  him I love him.


I elminate anything which would pull  me down.


My attitude and practice are the most important aspect of my life so I guard them particularly.


That is how I live in an uplfiting way.


That is my contribution to society and civilization.


© 2020 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment