Thursday, December 17, 2020

Loving myself and my work


 I love how it feels doing the work that I love.


It embraces me in a completely different way than even doing work that I am good at.


Being excellent is a wonderful goal for quality work at any time.


Being in a frame of mind where my work is what I love is better even than being excellent.


It has changed the way my day feels.


I am in anticipation all day.


Every single thing that I do brings me back to what I love.


When I fix a meal, I come back to work I love.


When I check the mail, I come back to work I love.


When I run errands, I return to my favorite current project.


The Universe is compelling me to expand.


As I take on new projects, I need to learn new skills.


Since the new projects are inspired by the Universe, I am having another completely different experience learning new skills.


It is easier.


Where I pushed and fretted and worried and got anxious and concerned, when I now find myself in the middle of something I need to learn, I am simply able to do so.


It is definitely diferent.


I find myself relaxing more as things come up which I need to address, fix or even redo.


I am in a diffeerent atmosphere.


I do not criticize myself.


I give myself room to do what needs to be done.


I do not pressure myself.


I am not on anyone else’s timetable.


Even as I put together my current new long-term project, I can see I am learning how to take care of whatever comes up mostly calmly.


It is a new rhythm and a new pace for myself.


This feeling of loving myself as I do my work is a wonderful way to live my life.


© 2020 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadroed.blogspot.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment