Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Gratitude Every Day

I am becoming so satisfied with my practice of gratitude.

I am taking steps to fulfill my promises to myself.

So many tiny steps are adding up to beautiful accomplishments.

Through decades and years and months, new ideas are coming to fruition.

They are encompassing everything I love to do.

I am learning to trust the strength and guidance provided through my spiritual study.

It is a constant which is reshaping how I think about things.

I love the work I am doing.

I am looking forward to doing more of it.

It comforts and expands my soul.

I can feel things moving into place that I have continued to dream about.

I am so grateful to see things move from ideas into production.

I am so happy to share the ideas which inspire me and make me happy.

I am so grateful to find my life purpose and direction.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment