Friday, September 21, 2018

Becoming Acceptable

When your ideas move you faster or are beyond those in your present circle, it is possible to find a way to become acceptable.

Since this is an ongoing problem for me, I have discovered that I can listen for ideas to comfort those around me.

By tuning into the one issue that is causing alarm, I can create enough of a comfort perimeter to blend in.

This allows me to continue working on my innovative ideas, which are usually twenty to thirty years ahead, ( I have seen my ideas adapted into common practice in my field on that timetable).

I am grateful to make the discovery that, in addition to listening for ideas which build foundations to solve future problems, I can also provide a protective barrier for myself by comforting those around me.

I love listening for and receiving ideas.

I love carrying them out.

Now, I am grateful to find a way to give myself the room to keep growing while providing a level of comfort for those nearby.

Each step is valuable.

Learning to listen for and receive ideas.

Being guided to take the steps to develop and manifest them.

Providing room for my own growth while providing comfort for others.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment