Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Feeling Better, Living Better

As one’s self-concept improves, so does the rest of life experience.

As I incorporate more of what I love to do, and the rest of my life becomes better in balance, I find I am genuinely happy.

As I reach out for how to live a higher purpose, it leaves room for a more expansive experience.

I am led to create products, and to venture into new venues.

The experience and feedback from sharing my ideas stimulates more ideas to move in new directions.

New settings give a wider context to what I am doing.

I am able to gain new focus in a new setting.

As I return to home ground, I am able to focus on possibilities I had not seen before.

A new shape takes place.

I release old concepts of expression to create room for the new, current ones.

Even with major changes, the transitions have become gentler.

My new focus allows me to see what is important and what is stagnant and to rearrange and reorganize accordingly.

Decision-making becomes effortless.

The old is ready to go to make room for the new.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment