Thursday, August 10, 2017

My Life is not Rushed

My life is no longer rushed.

Partly, it is because I am no longer in the “rat race”.

I am doing the things I love, and I am doing a lot of them.

I go to several groups every week, where I learn and practice.

But I don’t rush to them.

I don’t hurry myself through my projects, unless I decide I particularly want to.

I no longer have “too much” to do.

The more I look at my past experiences rising a large family in a large metropolitan area, the more I see solutions which are built on the idea of a small community.

A small community can exist within a large metropolitan area defined by the people and ideas within it.

Being assured of the services and things we need being in close proximity helps alleviate rush.

We can provide the services we need for each other.

We can share transportation or work from home.

Our cottage industries can provide some of the things we need.

Right where we are, right in front of us, are solutions to redefine our lives to get rid of the “rush”.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment