Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Creating Happiness

I am in a defined mental, physical and spiritual space in which I can create happiness for myself.

As I create happiness for myself, it expands around me.

I can create happiness within and without.

It is my nature to be happy and to express myself naturally in happy ways.

I can draw on the elements around me to create happiness, and I can draw elements toward me to to create happiness.

I can overflow tie happiness when I make sure I have room to do what I love to do.

The more I respect and honor what I love to do and actively engage in doing it the more happiness I create for myself.

Being constantly happy shows me that I have taken conscious control of my mental, physical, and spiritual space.

I naturally live happily in the space I have create to do what I love to do.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment