Wednesday, October 22, 2014

When You Can't Work Small

I am so grateful for overriding organizational principles.

Whatever I am doing will always fit.

“Whatever blesses one, blesses all.”

“One ness, through interdependence.”

“Every child is precious.”

“Unlimited good through comes through investing in our own thoughts.”

When I put a project together and begin drawing resources together for it, the guiding strength comes from a principle such as one of the above.

Then a sequence becomes apparent, and materials get ordered and organized and assembled and distributed in such a way to carry out the principle.

Know this will happen every time, leads me to invest my thought in the study of spiritual principles so that my work will have its farthest and most effective outreach.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment