Saturday, October 25, 2014

Plan for Abundance

Despite your paycheck or even your lack of financial knowledge, you can still plan for abundance.

Early in my prosperity studies, I noted the language of abundance.

I began looking for ways to express prosperity and abundance.

I looked at ways I could give and began acting on them.

I looked at everyone else in terms of their expression of abundance.

I replaced old patterns of thought with new ones of abundance and prosperity.

It became more and more of a habit with me to replace negative patterns of though with abundant ones.

I began to ascribe abundance and prosperity to everyone I saw or met.

Later, as I continued my study, I began listening more deeply for my abundant purpose.

That has led to my product lines and a real sense of joy when I work on them, and a deeper listening for their release.

I continue to replace any negativity that comes up for any reason whatsoever.

That is putting me in touch with my abundance and allowing me to live more richly all along the way.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment