Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What I Am Feeling Now

I know I am feeling more loved, cherished and adored because I am able to spend so much more time on work that is important to me.

I am not so distracted by the past and by fearful thoughts.

I find myself writing inspiration that comes to me because I have established a habit of listening for it.

That is a side benefit to having to solve long-term, deep problems.

I enjoy my time of spiritual study.  It is my priority.

I do not do it just to get through the day or to complete a project or to solve a problem.

I do it because it feels natural to reestablish my connection in consciousness with my Source, with the Universe Who Loves Me.

I am experiencing a different kind of nurturing and protection than parental love.

This love and protection and nurturing is with me always, and has been always, even when I was going through my difficulties.

I am glad to know that now.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment