Saturday, March 8, 2014

Taking Steps, Big or Tiny

I love me today because I am taking the steps and doing things I have always wanted to do.

I am taking workshops which move me toward my dream of living in the country and having many ways of serving others and creating a good income.

I am learning how I perceive myself and taking action which uplifts my concept of myself.

I am celebrating the steps I have already taken.

I am learning how to keep moving in the directions I choose.

Since this is not always easy, I remind myself that the alternative is unacceptable!

Sometimes there are days where this is harder than others.

But, having experienced the others, I know they are coming, too.

High energy days produce certain results, but so do low energy days.

For example, I am working on a small knitted piece of handwork with tiny, tiny stitches.


It shows me that even tiny steps help you create something beautiful.

Sometimes my life proceeds in tiny steps, but those are good days, too.

Even reflecting on steps to take, big or tiny, helps move me in the right direction.

If that is all I do some days, it is still worthwhile.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment