Saturday, March 29, 2014

Synchronicity

Today, more than ever, I am realizing my purpose and my connection to this society.

I am feeling at home with who I am, along with practicing the new skills of my choice.

It is useful to have the skills others chose for me, too, so I am not complaining.

But being in sync with what feels most natural and valuable to me is far better.

I feel sober, purposeful, happy and fulfilled instead of anxious and depressed although working hard toward excellence and blooming where someone else planted me.

Now that I have chosen where to plant myself, life is far, far better.

There is room for expansion, instead of working in a little cramped box of someone else’s description and definition.

I burst out of that box into something completely different, and although I am glad to have my previous, very well-developed skills, there is a relaxed and carefree and gracious purposefulness to my present fulfillment.

In short, I fit.

I am able to do what I love and find that it fits into the world in simple ways.

I do not have to keep justifying what I do to myself and those around me although I had a not too common and admirable skill set.

I am comfortable with who I am and what I do.

I cannot describe how much easier it is to live in synchronicity with who I am.

© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment