Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Peacefully Moving Forward


After rigorous soul-searching and study, I am finding my way.

I am learning to go within for all the answers I need.

After thinking my way through several possibilities due to unexpected changes, I realized my best step was to go within for the best answer.

I am finding it, and I am also finding a sense of peace as I take my next steps.

It is so different working from a spiritual perspective.

The purpose and every step of manifestation proceeds with deep calm and trust and quiet happiness.

There are no doubts, only the sense to keep shining, and each step will open up.

The shining happens from contemplating the ideas that appear from within.

They know how best to express themselves.

I am only the vessel.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment