Friday, November 1, 2013

Courage and Persistence


I am grateful for my courage and persistence.

I have hesitated to do the things that took care of me in the past.

I was taught that my desires and needs were not important, so I learned to compensate.

Now that I am learning that it is OK to take care of myself.

 In fact, it is required in order to express my divine purpose and individuality.

No one knows what the deep things are within, except the person living them.

When we take care of ourselves even in the smallest ways, we are aligning ourselves with our larger purpose.

We must work from comfort to comfort others.

We must trust ourselves in small ways in order to trust ourselves in large ways.

We must listen for small corrections and make them in order to arrive at our destination.

Otherwise, we will arrive somewhere off course.

I have spent quite some time correcting my course.

Now I have the courage and persistence to stay on it.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment