Sunday, April 21, 2013

What I Wanted To Do, I Have Done


My yard is beautiful.

It is a riot of colors.

Everything is in bloom, with even more to come as new plants mature.

I am so grateful for my gardening classes and workshops and certifications.

I am so grateful for learning about water and planting perennials.

I have a beautiful water-wise yard, and it is getting more and more maintenance free.

It will soon go through the cycles of the season without any help from me, and remain beautiful while many plants are dormant in the winter, only to bloom again in the spring.

Although I myself am far from maintenance free, I too am learning to honor my desires and to give myself permission to follow through on them.

I have a right to a beautiful yard and to a beautiful life.

I have a right to live free.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment