Friday, April 19, 2013

I Am Harmony


I have never had this connection before.

I had built a wall between what was happening and what I needed to have happen.

Now that I am (mostly) not angry about it, I can take a look.

I had rerouted the normal connections in order to be able take care of myself.

So, lots of times, just normal, regular things did not make sense to me.

I had shut down those sensors.

Since they were never developed, it is interesting to be able to take a look at the easy, normal connections now that the wall is pretty thin.

The envelope of safety afforded to me from my "kingdom within" keeps expanding into a large safe haven.

I find I do not have to shut out anything in order to experience a harmonious life.

They are one and the same now.

Sometimes I am still mad about what happened, but the experience of emerging is pretty awesome.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment