Wednesday, April 3, 2013

More...Gratitude

I am so grateful to notice that I have more gratitude.

I have been healed of a long-term physical problem.

I have completely reformed my outlook along the way.

I am enjoying many new talents and skills that I have actively pursued.

I am also grateful for the line of contrast for the things that I am still working on.

I can feel the difference.

Once upon a time, not so very long ago, I could not feel a difference.

Everything felt panicky and pressured.

I know now that I will work my way through and out of those other things.

After all, they, too, are just patterns of thought, trained reactions to the past.

Well, the past is gone, and so are many of its ghosts.

The rest will find they have no home here.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment