Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Do One Thing Gently With Gratitude

That is the answer I received when I asked myself how I could keep up with everything that is going on, projects, cleaning house, cooking, developing products, etc.

I am grateful for this message and direction because I had already tried lists, panic, despair and pressure motivations, and they weren’t working.

I like this gentle answer.

It is easy to go from one thing to the next, gently and with gratitude.

Sometimes, I will put myself under a deadline, because that is the only way I can see to get something done.

But my only deadline is working with love for myself.

Without that love, what is the point in doing anything?

With each project originating from love, it is a pleasure to get it done.

With each cleaning step originating from love and being carried out in love, it is possible to get it done.

With every activity originating from love and being carried out in love, it is easy to do.

There is no friction, no anxiety, no pressure, no guilt, no shame.

There is just love.

Moving from one activity to the next gently, with gratitude and in love.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPratices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment