Wednesday, January 2, 2013

On Hearing the News: What I See


 

What is controlling my thought?

What influences do I accept?

The thought of war is a thought of nothingness trying to be something.

All is well.

All of God’s creation is provided for in harmony.

War cannot enter my thought through a news story or personal frustration.

I remain at peace from the central core of my being and I send out peace.

Peace, peace, and more peace.

Those reaching for peace will find it in my thought and it will amplify their thought.

They can have peace in the middle of what appears to be war.

They are not at war with their higher selves.

Therefore, any experiences which come to them must be full of peace.

Do not let the thought of war or any of its crimes take away your peace.

If you are having to face physical violation, do not let it touch your sense of yourself.

I know that is a ridiculous statement to make.

But in the end, it is not something you agreed to.

Therefore, it did not receive your consent.

Therefore, it is not a part of your being.

It may have happened to what someone else is seeing about you, but it is only your consent that gives it power.

If you did not consent, it has no power over you, regardless of what happens/ed.

You will heal and continue to heal the more you realize you are always in touch with, and embodying, the being that you truly are.

There is nothing else to you.

You are made up of your thought about the event(s), not someone else’s.

You are loved, cherished, and adored.

That is all you have ever been.

Right in the middle of a physical, sexual crime.

You are who you say you are.

You have a million thoughts a day.

Let them all be:

I love me, I love me, I love me.

I am loved, cherished and adored.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment