Sunday, January 6, 2013

Deep Alone Time


 

I cherish the best alone times that I have.

I love being with wonderful friends and family.

I love doing fun projects that are fulfilling.

But what I really like best are those alone times when I can go deep into my study and reflection.

There is an indescribable peace.

I crave it so much.

It is fulfilling is such a marvelous and deep way.

Once I do it, and it may last for a short time or for several hours, it is so easy to do whatever else needs to be done.

I guess it is the same sense about Mary sitting at the feet of Jesus, while Martha had things she needed help with.

I cannot seem to do the other things until I am fully saturated with the deep study.

Then they are effortless and get done really fast.

I am grateful for friends and authors and books and webinars and videos which have such wonderful ideas to share.

My life has been and is continuing to be transformed.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.inspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment