Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Ripple of Beauty



I am always in awe of how I am always in my right place at the right time.

I live in a sumptuous setting with beauty all around me.

I am nurtured and appreciated for what I do.

As I take each step, new paths open for me.

New beauty grows up around me.

I am surrounded by beauty in all its forms,  Nature’s beauty, order, color, design.

I am free to express beauty in all forms and places, natural settings, indoors and outdoors.

My practice of beauty inspires others, and expands their viewpoint and appreciation.

They find that they, too, can express beauty in original and appreciated ways.

They are inspired to take their first steps.

And their steps inspire others around them.

A ripple of beauty, sending out more and more.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment