Friday, May 25, 2012

Daliy Dose



Well, I’ve had my daily dose of fear now.

I filled myself up with love and light and harmony, and then I encountered desperation and despair.

But then, I remembered, no matter how bad it feels to me coming in, it must feel many times worse going out.

It is so important for us to be sure we are bringing in what we want to feel about ourselves.

We want this good feeling to overflow and overflow.

It took time to learn how to create beauty and joy and loveliness in our lives.

If someone else does not have that driving desire to change from within, they will never find the true source of their being, their happiness.

So fill ‘er up again and again.

And again.

And let it overflow and overflow.

Know that this is diluting the fear, despair, frustration and hopelessness we are all being fed by the news.

Fill up your own life with joy, happiness, light, productivity, usefulness, contribution, service, unselfishness, generosity.

This is what will come back to you.

There is unending, unlimited good for you and for everyone who even begins this practice.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment