Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I Can Surround Myself With Love



Knowing that I can surround myself with love and appreciation at any time under any circumstance is a great comfort to me.

There is no outside force that is greater than the love I hold for myself from within.

I am inspired and replenished constantly by my acknowledgement of this wonderful spiritual fact.

It is a practice that is expanding my calm and expanding my ability to reach out to others.

Whether they think they can feel it or not, others feel the love that dilutes the atmosphere of sensuality, hatred, fear, negativity in any form.

We can all put out more love for ourselves and constantly let this overflow beyond ourselves into our neighborhoods and anywhere we go, or anywhere we travel in thought.

We can fill ourselves with love for ourselves anytime we feel a disturbance in the atmosphere, when we hear the news, or see an argument, or feel tension around us.

More love, overflowing and overflowing.

It has no limit, no end.

It simply increases its’ effect the more it is called upon.

And finally, we find it flowing back to us.

© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
wwwInspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment