Monday, January 2, 2012

Give and Receive


Challenging myself to receive as well as give is proving to be difficult.

I have not trusted what has been forced on me.

So now I am finding a very different kind of path to take care of myself.

I have opened a path for myself to give.

I have learned to value who I am and to trust myself to collect and receive only good thoughts about myself.

This is creating different kinds of connections.

Once I felt in my heart and mind and soul the reality of who I am, that I can choose to be anything that I want and value, I began to redirect my life.

The connections that are coming to me now, value me.

They want what I have to give.

I have opened a new door for myself.

It lets me give, and receive.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment