Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Powerful Uniqueness

I have been impressed with my friends who have taken on a daily gratitude challenge.

During our intense period of holiday corporate harassment, let us listen within to who we really are.

Let us share our deep value of ourselves and begin a practice of deeply valuing others.

What I value most in myself is my new found and hard won skill of figuring things out.

Instead of looking at what is presented in front of me and reacting to it, I am learning how to look at everything differently.

Now that I know that I have everything I need and simply must release it from within, that is giving me a different view.

I know this is true for everyone else.

We all have everything we need and we are figuring out how to release it from within.

This is how we contribute our powerful uniqueness to the mix.

Since our uniqueness does not exist anywhere else, it does not conflict with anyone else’s powerful uniqueness.

We all just add the power of more harmony, more joy, more intelligence, more love individually to our collective experience.


© 2011 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment