Friday, June 1, 2018

United in Community

I have the time to consciously develop community in my new surroundings.

Now that I am paying attention to what I love to do, it is putting me in contact with people of like-mind.

We share the same interests and various skill levels.

We are working on making our contribution to society and civilization better and higher and more effective.

Sharing ideals as well as skills increases the sense of community.

Wherever I go, whenever I find shared ideals, I find community.

Through the internet, many of us are building community with people in different places.

Our desire to share information about earth stewardship is building community around the world. 

Our shared experiences in building new sustainable skills is giving us authentic communication.

Our ideals surpass the constant barrage of advertising for “consumer goods”.

We recognize that we are not the only ones who want to live an authentic earth-caring ethic.

We are united in our developing awareness of just how valuable our earth is.

We are learning how our work in community can take care of us both locally and around the planet.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment