Friday, June 22, 2018

Designed to Rise

I am designed to rise in consciousness and expression.

My ability to embrace the highest ideals and implement them in my life is my most important contribution to society and civilization.

I am able to listen for ideas and turn them into a productive life which uplifts and inspires.

I am designed to find the best and most uplifting solutions and to share them widely.

My potential is to embrace the highest qualities of character within me and to let them shine.

Given the choice of how to live and act, the upward side has the most value.

Giving in to thoughts of exclusivity and smallness keeps a person continually fearful and afraid.

Embracing the largesse of humanity’s potential expands to include everyone.

We all have the opportunity to become bigger by including everyone in our communities.

We can rise in consciousness to think on the scale of universal inclusiveness.

Every time we exercise expansive thinking, we grow stronger with it.

New solutions come to us we see things from a higher and wider view.

We can no longer afford to retreat into the familiar limits.

It is time to realize our larger potential, to rise.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment