Saturday, June 2, 2018

Not Being Mad

It takes time to be mad.

Its takes a lot of energy, too.

I have been practicing not getting mad.

It’s just too time-consuming.

Instead, I think about what I love to do, and then I go and do it.

I am much more productive this way.

I am getting a lot of wonderful things done.

I get to see the beautiful fruits of my labor.

I am still mad about some things, but I don’t give them much time at all.

I just head in another thoughtful direction when I feel the anger start to trickle and build.

I really love all the new and beautiful things I am making.

I really love all the time I am spending on designing my new projects.

I have room to receive lots of new ideas.

It is definitely the best use of my time and thought.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment