Monday, May 21, 2018

Worried vs. Relieved

I realize that I have a habit of worry which was instilled very, very young.

I am now creating its antidote.

When I sense myself worrying, I find something I am relieved about.

For instance, I am relieved that I am living in a country where I can speak the language.

I am relieved that the area where I live is surrounded by small farms which raise organic food.

I am relieved that there is an excellent library system.

I am relieved there are so many sustainable skills to learn and people to teach them.

I am relieved I can find information I need on the internet.

I am relieved I can experiment with my garden and tiny food forest.

I am relieved that there are many small supportive communities connected with activities I enjoy.

I am relieved that my wardrobe is sufficient.

I am relieved that I have easy access to water for my garden.

I am relieved I can maintain a comfortable temperature around me.

I am relieved that I am respected for the things I can invent designs and patterns for.

I am relieved that I have found a place to live where I am comfortable and respected.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment