Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Crossing the Chasm

As I learn new skills, I realize I am crossing a chasm, not only of knowledge, but of permission to practice them.

In a damaged emotional life, there are so many levels of experience which were never developed.

Those synapses simply don’t know how to fire until they are rebuilt.

The tiny steps that I list and eventually try are the threads that are rebuilding my life into wholeness.

I am learning the skills that I always wanted to know.

I am in a new environment which supports my practice.

I attract whole, healthy people.

I am able to interact with them as we enjoy sharing mutual interests.

We recognize and appreciate the work we do and the beautiful things we create.

We utilize our individual efforts in a group setting which is supportive.

All these activities and the spirit in which they are done increase my connections and help rebuild my life.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment