Friday, March 23, 2018

There Is a Healing Way

I am still comforted and amazed by the way healing has come to me.

It tells me that there are healing resources for each of us that meet our individual needs where we are.

Asking for healing is the first step.

Then, despite our deep desperation, that shows we are open to the possibility.

Bit by bit, the light creeps in.

In different ways we acknowledge we are loved, cherished, adored.

We can begin our days with “I love me” and know that it is a powerful and true statement.

We can find ways to be of service.

We can leave our old thought patterns and the environment they created.We lear that we can shape our lies in an uplifting direction.

As we take the steps to do so, that becomes our new life.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment