Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Taking Time to Build

I am being forced to take the time to build a sure foundation for peace and happiness in my life.

I am not able to rush off and do something with my new peace and happiness.

I have to just sit and enjoy it as I work on my projects.

Since our Western culture is all about what and when and how much you are selling, I keep trying to direct myself in that direction.

Instead, it works out that I just keep creating more fun and beautiful things with no real plan about selling them.

I think they will be uplifting for a lot of people, but it hasn’t happened yet.

And I am learning to believe that is OK.

It is OK to enjoy living.

It is OK not to fear or live in dread about circumstances which are out of my control.

It is OK to be in happy and comforting and respecting places.

It is OK to keep building up experiences and memories of good times, not just escaping from bad times.

As I build a wider foundation and give myself time to enjoy my relatively new peace and happiness, I will have a stronger base for sharing it with others.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment