Sunday, February 4, 2018

All That I Have

What is it that I have?


What can I share?

How does it come to me?

How do I release it?

I have always looked at the idea of “all that I have” as being my furnishings, my stuff.

I am now taking another look in terms of the characteristics and spiritual qualities which I have.

I can share kindness, I can act with integrity, I can be unselfish, I can be uplifting.

It comes to me from within, as ideas and thoughts.

I release it through awareness and actions.

I release it through encouragement.

I release it through uplifting conversation.

All that I make and do reflects my new awareness.

I am thinking of the idea as “all” that I have, not “some” of what I have.

When I release “all”, I am releasing the infinite nature of the characteristics and spiritual qualities which I have.

When I release “some”, I am only contributing to the limited thought of what I have.

When I release “all”, the feeling around me is of inspiration and light-heartedness.

When I release “some”, the feeling around me is self-protection and drawing inward.

I can live my life in terms of the infinite through releasing the “all” of what I have.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage
www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment