Saturday, January 6, 2018

Greatest Resource

My greatest resource of wealth is my peace of mind.

As long as I continue in the direction of my guidance and inspiration, I am developing my wealth.

When I get derailed by emotional reaction, I give up my own control over my life for that time.

I am learning to trust my own direction.

I am learning that the only important thing for me is to safeguard my happiness.

I am learning that other’s reactions to me is their choice as is my reaction to them.

I can only correct my own course.

I have learned the necessity of doing that.

After living for so long reacting to other’s points of view, even carried out to a level of trauma in my own life, I have learned I can live another way.

I am so grateful to the authors, workshop leaders, and counselors who have helped me gain a new productive vocabulary for my life.

It is a life which gives me strength and assurance and the choice to live it that way.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment