Monday, January 1, 2018

Body Optimization

My body has an optimum balance, physically and emotionally.

My work is to keep it within tolerable ranges, aiming for optimum.

Staying calm or returning to calm is my first priority.

I am countering all the media harassment about certain body ages and types by reminding myself that “I love my body”.

I love how my body takes me anywhere I want to go.

I love how my hands can perform intricate movements.

I love how the big muscles and small muscles all coordinate together.

I love how I can digest food, and I make sure I give my body the best food that I can.

I love how my body lets me meet other people and have great conversations with them.

I am looking at my body in a completely different way which lets me celebrate it.

I look at other people in terms of their character and special qualities, since I know that their bodies perform the same role for them as mine does for me.

I remove myself from judgement and move into celebration.

That is the way I am performing body optimization.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment