Saturday, October 28, 2017

Displacing Limitations

The negative thoughts and actions which were imposed on us can be overcome as we rise to the surface in our own value and estimation.

We displace these negative buoyancies with our absolute joy in choosing what we love to do.

The long-term effect cannot just be smushed down.

It has to be acknowledged and then displaced.

As I pay attention to where I am hurting, I have been led to uncover the deep trauma and expose it to the light for healing.

This has been lifting limitations which have been in place for decades.

I am finding my new, joyous self as I continue to pursue what I love and to integrate it into my daily life.

As I am led to take each next step, I am entering a new professional life.

I am finding respect and encouragement all along the way.

I am learning how to break down the limitations.

I am finding grace in each next breath and love in each tiny new step.

Surviving the trauma is being superseded by thriving in the direction of my choosing.

I have deep new devoted friendships and supporters.

I have new openings into a new professional life.

I feel stable and appreciate the control I am beginning to feel that I have her my life.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment