Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Doubt and Confusion

It never came from within you.

It was imprinted there by outside influences.

When you can separate your own thoughts from those emotions which imprinted you, you can find your own direction and guidance and peace.

I can recognize confusion by my inability to act or by my reluctance to make a decision.

The old habits of being held back and my opinions ignored are being broken.

When I take the time to notice what is happening and give myself the room to consider what I would really like, I am able to make a decision and to take effective action.

I, too, have been blessed with a wonderful mind and great coordination and organization.

These dormant abilities are coming into a safe environment, and I can now express them.

The very best thing is that as I have listened within to find the things I really love to do, I am finding the support to do them.

Resources are coming together in a definite and certain way.

My connections are smooth and coordinated.

Each step flows smoothly into the next one.

I am happy each day as I consider the next step and see how it flows so naturally and gently into the next one.

My purpose is clear, and it is a happy one.

The life shrouded by doubt and confusion was never mine.

The old imprinting is being replaced with the delightful life of my choice.

I am fulfilled and happy, as is my right.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment