Monday, July 11, 2016

Where I Live

I do not have to move back into a mortal, economic, relationship system.  

Now that I have discovered it, I can continue to live in the Divine.

My circumstances change and adjust as I continue to commune in the realm of the Divine, where I consciously choose to live.

I have only that one, eternal home all the time.

I am safe and cared for in it.

I have no other responsibility than to maintain my spiritual relationship with my spiritual home.

There are only God and God-creations in it.

I have no other life, or surroundings.

I live in a comfortable, beautiful, uplifting place always and forever.

My request to the Divine is to show me how to be that spiritual ideal and to live really, really well.


© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment