Thursday, July 21, 2016

Focus on the Light

I am sitting in my new studio, having space to do all the fun projects I have been planning for years.

I feel the strength of what has come before to bring this about.

It has been by focusing on the happiness and engagement of doing what I love to do.

Now, with all the election nonsense, it is very tempting to get distracted.

But then, I would not be able to carry out what I love with the spirit of inspiration and happiness which I have been cultivating for so long.

So, my direction is to keep focusing on the light and adding my work to it.

I have been so inspired, and I want to keep feeling that way.

I want to add to the inspiration which has been so uplifting to me.

It has truly enabled me to create a new life.

We are all led to participate in various ways in creating our world.

I am so grateful for all the opportunities to follow uplifting leads and to follow uplifting leaders.

The more we stay focused on the direction we want to go, the more we will go there and join others who have the same goal.

Focusing on what brings us light will help us stay in the Light.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment